Have you ever used your cooking pots under your sink to make your brew? have you ever done that more times than you’d like? and now you have grain stain on your pots?
Introducing The Blichmann Boilermaker Pot.
If you’ve made your first All-grain and are ready to have more control over your temperature and be able to scrub your pots without concern of damaging them, then you owe it to yourself and all the people that enjoy your brews to invest in a pot that not only looks awesome, but has the features that makes brewing a more consistent experience, and in the end enables better brew.
The Brew Shop is an authorized Blichmann Dealer and we want to see you brew like a guru!
Have you ever wanted to bottle or transfer your beer without exposing it to excessive oxygen? Just sayin…
Here’s the manufacturers specs, but if you feel you need more information and first hand experience, feel free to visit the Guru.
The Therminator™ is the fastest way to chill your wort to yeast pitching temperature and get your fermentation off to a quick, bacteria-free start.
- All 316 stainless steel plates and fittings.
- Chill like the pros, as the Therminator™ is identical to commercial brewery chillers.
- Brazed together with pure copper in an oxygen-free furnace, with no potential leaks like a gasketed unit!
- Chill 10 gallons in 5 minutes to 68°F using 58°F cooling water at 5 gallons per minute (gpm).
- Great for southern climates! (See notes on FAQ tab.)
- Ultra compact (7.5″ W, 4″ D, 3″ H)
- Super-low restriction is ideal for gravity feed.
- Easy to clean and sanitize, small enough to boil!*
- Garden-hose thread connections on the water side means no extra adapters to buy!
- 1/2″ male NPT fittings on wort side mates up with virtually all common hose-connector types, and they’re easier to sanitize than female fittings!
- With the lowest water consumption on the market, it saves you money!
- Comes with heavy-gauge stainless mounting bracket.
Blichmann Engineering is committed to continuous product improvement, so design details may change from the photos shown.
So here it is… the Tower of Power! I don’t even know what to say, so here’s some videos that will do it for me.
Here is Brew Shop owner with 2 winners from the Good time brewers “Brew Classic” competition in Lake Charles, hosted at Mcfarlanes Celtic Pub. Featured in the above photo is David Scott and his son.
We have some selected clearance Wine Kits on special at both Beaumont and Sulphur Store Locations. 20% off while supplies last.
No reserves, first come first served.
Occasionally, We like to get together, grill some meat, and taste test all the fine beers of the world.